Kyle Otto has been a physician assistant for over 14 years and has consistently focused on orthopedics and pain management. His training has consisted of working with a variety of patients and settings from acute care to nursing homes, from hospital to outpatient settings. Kyle is NCCPA board certified and has excelled not only academically but has been consistently recognized by the peers and patients for this skill, compassion, empathy and knowledge.
At Metro Healthcare Partners, Kyle will focus on pain management and make use of comprehensive experience in dealing with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Westhampton Care Center 2019 – 2022
- Island Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center 2018 – 2022
- Multispecialty Pain Management 2013 – 2013
- Able Orthopedics and Sports Medicine 2013 – 2016
- Winthrop University Hospital 2008 – 2009