Orthopedics Services & Doctors in Brooklyn, NY
The orthopedics department at Metro Healthcare Partners provides effective treatment for sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, degenerative arthritis, and other related problems. We are committed to helping patients reduce pain, return to their previous level of activity or recover from an injury quickly and smoothly.
Our orthopedic specialists work with physical therapists, neurologists, pain specialists, and primary care physicians to provide customized treatment for people of all ages.
Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are used to evaluate and treat a wide range of conditions such as sports injuries, arthritic conditions, fractures, back pain, knee pain, sprains and strains, and osteoporosis. Our treatment options range from non-invasive to minimally invasive and advanced surgery. Advanced modalities are used to speed recovery times and help manage pain.
Our Orthopedic Specialties:
- Hip and knee
- Shoulder and elbow
- Sports medicine
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and wrist
- Pediatric orthopedics
Orthopedics in Brooklyn, NY
Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that focuses on conditions and injuries that affect the muscles, tendons, bones, joints, ligaments, nerves, and other parts of the musculoskeletal system.
Our orthopedics team at Metro Healthcare Partners is committed to providing adequate care for sports injuries, degenerative arthritis, and other musculoskeletal issues. Our goal is to assist patients in reducing pain, returning to their normal activities, or recovering from an injury as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Role Of Orthopaedic Surgeons In Brooklyn, NY
Orthopedic doctors, also known as orthopedists or orthopedic surgeons, are trained to perform a variety of procedures to assist patients with musculoskeletal issues, ranging from routine check-ups to complex surgeries.
Orthopedic surgeons in Brooklyn, New York, play an important role in the care of patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions such as injuries, degenerative conditions, and congenital abnormalities. Our surgeons are experts in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of conditions involving the body’s bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Orthopedic surgeons may work in a hospital alongside a team of other healthcare professionals, such as nurses, physical therapists, and rehabilitation specialists. To provide comprehensive care to their patients, they may also collaborate with other specialists such as primary care physicians, radiologists, and neurologists.
An orthopedic surgeon’s specific duties may vary depending on the hospital and the specific needs of the patients they are treating. Some examples of common responsibilities include:
- Examining patients and ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays or MRIs, to diagnose musculoskeletal conditions.
- Developing treatment plans for patients, which may include medications, physical therapy, or surgery.
- Performing surgery to repair or replace damaged or diseased bones, joints, or other musculoskeletal structures.
- Monitoring patients’ progress after surgery and adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Providing education and guidance to patients on how to manage their condition and prevent future injuries or complications.
Our Orthopedic Specialties Area
People can be affected by musculoskeletal and general orthopedic conditions and pain at any stage, preventing them from fully enjoying their daily activities. These problems do not discriminate based on age, as anyone can be affected by musculoskeletal issues that cause discomfort and reduce their quality of life.
Our team of orthopedic experts collaborates with physical therapists, neurologists, pain management physicians, and primary care doctors at Metro Healthcare Partners to develop personalized treatment plans for patients of all ages.
Here are some of the standard orthopedic services that we specialize in treating:
- Arthritis: This is a common condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints, leading to pain and difficulty moving.
- Osteoporosis: This is a condition in which the bones become weak and brittle, making them more prone to fractures.
- Fractures: Broken bones can occur due to accidents, sports injuries, or other types of trauma.
- Sprains and strains: These are common injuries that can occur when the muscles or ligaments are stretched or torn.
- Back pain: This can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor posture, injury, or underlying medical conditions.
- Sports Medicine: Athletes, especially those participating in high-impact sports, are prone to injuries such as sprains, strains, and fractures.
Contact Metro Healthcare Partners for Orthopedic Treatment
If you are searching for a qualified orthopedic provider to relieve your musculoskeletal problems and improve your overall quality of life, visit Metro Healthcare Partners in Brooklyn, NY.
We have a team of orthopedic specialists and surgeons that are qualified and experienced. You can rest assured that you are in safe hands when you visit for any treatments.
Our doctors accept most insurance plans, including workers’ compensation and no-fault. Schedule a consultation or appointment with our qualified orthopedist today or call (718) 395-9781 to speak to one of our representatives.