Dr. Nick C. Chiappetta
Dr. Nick Chiappetta is a dynamic and talented chiropractor with over 16 years of experience in providing chiropractic care in Brooklyn, NY. He has earned the respect and trust of his professional colleagues and patients and understands the importance of complete cooperation with other doctors and specialists.
Dr. Nick Chiappetta graduated in 2002 from the University of Bridgeport College Of Chiropractic. He also holds a master’s degree in nutrition from the same university. He is a proud member of the American Chiropractic Association and is licensed in the State of New York.
He has gained significant work experience that includes:
- Nostrand Medical Services, Brooklyn, New York, June 2002-Present
- Nostrand Medical Services, Brooklyn, New York, May 2001 -August 2001
- Nostrand Medical Services, Brooklyn, New York, May 2000 -August 2000
- Home Improvement Contractor, Brooklyn, New York, January 1985 – April 2008
- Board of Education City of New York, January 1989 – January 1995
- Law firm of Reichbart & Reichbart, New York, New York June 1980 – April 1985
- Barclays’ Bank, New York, New York, May 1980 – September 1980
Dr. Chiappetta provides chiropractic care using various techniques, including diversified adjustments, peripheral joint adjustments, and chiropractic massage.