Dr. Russell Greenseid
Owner & Chiropractor
Dr. Russell Greenseid is a practicing chiropractor, major shareholder and Chief of Staff at Metro Healthcare Partners. As Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), he has been licensed by the New York State for 23 years.
Dr. Greenseid has built his uncompromising reputation, and that of Metro Healthcare Partners, on being a trusted health advocate and leader in the field of chiropractic services.
Dr. Greenseid graduated from the State University of New York, Binghamton in 1996, and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from the New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY in 1999. He received a fellowship from Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies in 2002.
With decades of experience in chiropractic specialty at Metro Healthcare Partners (formerly Healthquest), Dr. Greenseid has been working in the following professional capacities:
- Research Assistant: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1995-96
- Certified Athletic Trainer-Collegiate Soccer and Basketball: Binghamton, New York, 1993-1996
- Chiropractic Clinical Intern: Levittown Health Center, New York-1999
- Chief of Staff: Metro Healthcare Partners (formerly Healthquest): Brooklyn,
New York, 2001-Present
- U.S. Department of Transportation alcohol and drug testing, 2002-present
- Treatment of ADHD, Learning Disabilities, and Behavioral Disorders, 2002-present
Dr. Russell Greenseid is an active member of the New York State Chiropractic Association, the American Chiropractic Association, the International Chiropractic Association, and the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies. He is DOT certified in Alcohol and Drug Testing.