Juna A. Rago
RPT, PTRP, Physical Therapist
Serving the community of Brooklyn, NY, for more than 13 years, Juna A. Rago has diverse experiences in Physical Therapy. An experienced, dedicated, caring and licensed Physical Therapist, she joined Metro Healthcare Partners (formerly Healthquest) in January 2011. She evaluates and treats patients with musculoskeletal injuries related to work and provides services such as assisted and non-assisted therapeutic exercises. Treatments provided to adults and elderly patients range from manual therapy to hot and cold modalities.
Ms. Rago attended the Lyceum of the Philippines University, where she received her master’s degree in physical therapy in April 2002. She is licensed from the State of New York, USA (August 2009) and Manila, Republic of the Philippines (February 2005).
Her experience includes:
- 8+ years of experience as a physical therapist in general orthopedics, pediatrics and geriatrics in the U.S.A
- 5+ years of experience in a specialized hospital with
- Open referral system for physical therapy services
- Primary orthopedic and neurological caseload, several cardiac, pediatric and pulmonary cases
- Acute and sub-acute care, and outpatient services
- Quality Care Physical Therapy, Brooklyn, New York, August 2009 – Dec 2011
- Ma. Estrella General Hospital, Calapan City, Philippines, November 2002 – October 2007
As RPT (Registered Physical Therapist) and PTRP (Physical Therapist Registered in the Philippines), she has implemented/ managed projects and programs for the improvement of patient care and is skilled in dealing with people from different cultural, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds.